Sunday, March 14, 2010

An Eventful and Ambitious Weekend!

This weekend was one full of craftalicious eventfulness.

Boy and I spent all day yesterday wandering around San Francisco on our first sunny, warm (ish) day of the spring. Aaaaand spent too much money. The yarn fumes got me and I couldn't help myself! I spent $100 on beautiful luxurious yarns to make into a big throw. It's going to be amazing!

And this is why blogging is a little sad. You can't feel the sleek Misti Alpaca (in Spring) or drool over the the color of the Malabrigo Indiecita (a color-weigh discontinued in the bulky but similar to the Indy) or giggle over the dead muppet texture of the Fiesta Flirt. The Boy posted the project on Ravelry and pictures will be up soon.

Okay, the yarn was awesome and all, but seriously the best part of the weekend was traipsing through the Castro in search of the perfect tiny swim trunks for the Boy. And he found some. Oh how tiny they are! I can't post pics because they are definitely not SFW or for family. Maybe I'll convince him to model later. LOL.

No comments: