Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sorry it has been a while.  Grad school has been kicking my butt.  One more year, hopefully!  Today there was a craft day, complete with epic slurpee run.  I'm not sure what we were thinking going out into downtown Santa Cruz at 4 in the afternoon on a Sunday in perfect beach weather.  Not much happening on the knitting front, but a fair bit of spinning.  I can listen to lectures and spin you see.  I have two on our etsy store, Merlin and Lilac.  

The Merlin could be a reference to the Disney movie, but I far prefer it to be a BBC Merlin reference.  If you haven't seen it, go find it now.  Seriously, the slash writes itself.  Well, the slash dragon helps.  

There are two purple merino silk, dark and light, plied together that I will post when I get around to taking pictures.  

No comments: