Monday, July 5, 2010

ADOS

I have a horribly horrible psychological disorder. I have ADOS. Attention Deficit... OOH SHINY!!

Case: I went out to lunch yesterday with a fellow I just met and we wandered around Berkeley a lot. We had some fantastic conversations and seem to get along splendidly but what really got me excited was a friend of his he introduced me to. He had to drop by one of the grad student housing buildings so he could say goodbye to someone he knew there but before I could stand awkwardly in the background while he said his goodbyes, I noticed that one of the gals was wearing a Swallowtail Shawl!(free pattern under the link) She noticed my handknit hat and we both started squeeing about yarn and knittng and spinning and she took me up to her room to fondle her stash! The fellow I had come with had been forgotten. Oops! >_<

Point: Distractability is bad for dates but good for making crafty friends.

Cheers!

No comments: