Saturday, January 22, 2011
I casted on, knit a few rows, ripped out this shawl so many times over a week and a half, that I think I have gone a bit crazy. I tried to do the pattern as written. I sized up to a bigger needle and bigger yarn. I cut repeats. I managed to get about 5 or 6 rows in and had to rip it all out because of mistakes that were too large to gloss over.The last time that I pulled it out and cast back on, after hearing the frustration as I realized I would have to pull it all out again, Warebeast borrowed it and hid it. Not very well, I found it the next day, but still, maybe I ought to let this one go for now.